Convenient location for 2022! Closest hotel in DC to the U.S. Capitol!
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill is the official conference hotel of the National Student Government Summit. In 2022, you’ll pay less to stay at this beautiful facility! You can walk in five minutes to the U.S. Capitol, Union Station (for dozens of food options), the Smithsonian Museums, White House, Washington Monument, and Lincoln Memorial.
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING IN DC! Catch the Metro from Reagan National Airport to Union Station, then walk two blocks to the hotel. It couldn’t be easier or quicker!
You’ll save money (and time!) by staying at the official conference hotel, since all of the conference workshops, lunches, speaking events, and functions will take place at this facility. Plus, ASGA has negotiated a greatly discounted room rate for conference attendees.
NOTE: Staying at the conference location also helps ASGA to get better rates on food and meeting space, which keeps your costs down. ASGA has committed to a large block of sleeping rooms that we are required to fill. It helps your professional association, ASGA, when you stay at the official conference hotel.
You will need to book your own hotel reservations.Register online.
• PLEASE NOTE: You can book up to two rooms at a time online. If you need more than two rooms (up to 9), please make reservations for two rooms at a time.
• IMPORTANT: If you need to reserve 10 or more rooms, please use this Multiple Room Reservation Form. You can also use this credit card authorization form. Please return forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For questions/help with an existing reservation, please call 352-373-6907 or write email@example.com.
To register by phone, call 1-888-421-1442 and reference Group Code “SGA-1.”
• IMPORTANT: If you have any questions or need help with your hotel reservations, please call ASGA at 1-877-ASK-ASGA (1-877-275-2742) or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lower Room Rate! The discounted rate is $219 per night (single), $219 (double), $244 (triple), and $269 (quadruple).
• If you are staying extra days before or after the conference, please call the hotel contact directly to help you book your reservations
• Normal hotel check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
• ASGA has arranged for free Internet for all hotel guests in the ASGA block (normally $14.95 per day)
• ASGA has arranged for extended check-out on Sunday until 1:00 p.m. There also will be a secure area to store your bags
400 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Hotel Parking Information:
Parking is always in short supply in the Washington, D.C. area. It will cost $47.60 (15% discount for ASGA guests) for overnight parking at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. There is no self-parking (only valet parking).
Additionally, if you’re driving a large college van or bus, the hotel can’t accommodate over-sized vehicles. However, there is parking within walking distance at Union Station. Please contact the hotel for details.
MONEY-SAVING TIP: You may want to park outside of Washington, then take the Metro or Uber back to the hotel. That could save your money on parking!
Any Questions About the Conference Hotel?
Contact ASGA at email@example.com or toll-free 1-877-275-2742 (1-877-ASK ASGA).